Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hmm......... I think about it and I'm quite amazed by some things. Especially that which God does.

Personal time of worship got tough. But this few days, I feel led to sing some songs and I was just touched by the lyrics. It doesn't happen just sometimes. Many times, God has spoken to me through songs and I just know it wasn't me.

My one year bible is now at the book of Ezra! :D One of my fav books since we did the prayer n fast booklet. :D I always feel excited when I read it again and again. :D

You know, recently I just feel like we are always doing . doing . doing . And I really ask myself. What on earth am I really doing all these for. I was brought back to a basic truth. All for Jesus. This life has never meant to be about me, but about Jesus. When the day comes, I hope people will not commend me because of myself, but because of how He has always been with me.

And there are times when God just wants me to wait.

But now's the time for me to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home