Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Hello 2011. :)

What I am really excited about now? Leave this Friday = SFC Gathering = Great time of bonding and being myself. :)

Not that I am putting on a mask. But you know, there are certain expectations that are placed on us when we are working or serving... And sometimes we really need some time to just chill and play! And I begin to appreciate more the times of just being myself before God - just as a child . :)

I heeded Cheryl Chiam's advice to list down "10 things I did well" and "10 things I struggled with" in 2010. I struggled to list down. It's like an intentional way of capsuling the year that has just passed so quickly. But it was good. I even wrote down an extra column, "10 blessings from God in 2010"... But you know, God always does more things than we think we can thank Him for. Simply put, His love and care is unconditional - even if we fail to see some blessings in our lives, He's not going to love us less. :)

10 things I want to thank God for:
1. The liberating experience at Youth Camp
2. BFC - the group of friends who have been thr much tgt
3. LEADS - learning not to think so much but depend on God's word
4. My job and pay! :)
5. Being with me thr transition and beyond - thr the grief n uncertainties
6. My boys, a rewarding ministry
7. A good supervisor who is pastoral & firm
8. My friends who have been thr A levels!
9. Love of family at home
10. My new cell group! :) Interesting sharing and caring leaders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home