Tuesday, September 26, 2006

When will exams be over? Whatever it is, Im gonna perservere, perservere, perservere. Yeah, Ive been giving myself enough of unnecessary stress. It's time to stop, if I can.
Anyway, today's best lesson was like.. PE? I mean it's the only thing that doesnt force me to study. And I scored in two for basketball. Haha. Tyco one. And I've been thinking that I have enough of performing arts. I used to think of 'improving' in choral skills so I joined choir again. What a waste. If I ever make it to JC or poly, Im sure to join some sports CCA, if they have. Haha.
I just totally need anti-sleeping pills lar. Ive been studying eyes closed or something. I dont know. Today went to study with Juv and I was like writing and in the going-to-sleep-soon state. And when I come back home to use the comp, I'm like awake? How fascinating.

*Harden your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home