Friday, October 27, 2006

SENTOSA! (:

Today went to Sentosa with clique, Lewis and WJ. Actually didnt really feel like going cause I felt mentally exhausted lar. With all the things at hand, Im just not in the mood to go through mental battles. Ok, so I think I tried to make myself numb, just go and get over it. Haha. But really, Im glad I went cause the breeze is just something that I cant miss. Really a great destress thing. Haha.
So we went to explore abit then went to the beach. The water there is blue-r than East Coast's lar. Then, like every other time, I found huge lump of seaweed. (: So cool des-neh. Haha. Then we made some weird faces out of the beach ball Juv bought and the seaweed. So cool lar. Haha. The pic is w juv so I will plead her to send it to me asap and upload here. (: I didnt get a chance to name the weird face cause it got washed off by the waves. )= Took some really gay and random pics w Juv's cam that it went hot. Haha. And I think she's a really disgusting mama who can think up of alot of nice and disgusting poses. (: Sat on the beach tram and it was ultra nice lar. At first me and cher sat at the back that faces the opp side so she said, "Seems like we're leaving the unhappy things behind." So we imaginarily threw our burdens down. Haha. So gay. The breeze is damn nice lar. Anyway I never knew Sentosa was really an island alone. Ok, Im slow.
Walked the road that joins Sentosa with S'pore main island and the path was great lar. The view of the sunset was really great. (: So at the other end of the road was Vivocity and we went to find our Espirit bag but me and cher lost the feelings for it. Haha! (: So sad lar. But if I really cant find nice bags, I think I'd get it. Went to the nice seaview place at night and the place never changed. But sometimes just quietening isnt really that great. You'd just start thinking about so many stuffs that you just cant find a solution to it. But I'm trying to keep the habit of being remind of God's mighty and amazing power that He can make impossible things possible. It only depends on whether it's good for you. So I guess I should just trust in Him and He will make my paths straight.

*Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not be weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Photos up in next post, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home