Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Results

Don't be mistaken by my post title. I wouldnt pressurise people/make people happy (because they got higher. haha. jk) by showing my marks. Instead, Im going to do the traditional way: Reflections. Haha. Ok lar. I got back 5 subjects results and even though I wish I did better, I cant deny that I've done better than what I feel I really deserve. I feel that I had really wanted to work seriously hard for this exam and instead, I pressurised myself and caused negative impact to my whole mentality. And so, I decided to enrol for mind strengthening course this holiday. Just kidding. I decided to ask God to help as I mould my whole mentality to the correct one lar, which is the dont-stress-yourself and dont-compare mentality. Haha. So you see, your brains aint the most important thing for exam actually, your mindset is more important. (: A quote from Charis "Only the determined achieve their goals. Winners never quit, quitters never win", which I agree to a totally full extent. I sent an sms (2 parts) to 14 people which is going to make my sms supply suffer alot but I felt obliged to do so. Because during the whole exam period (before, during, after), I've been showing how grieved I am like I've just lost 100000000bucks to them. Haha. They have their own exam stress and I add on to their burden. Doesnt that owe an apology? And my precautions failed lar. I realised once you are over at staff room area and your heart is totally screaming for results, your rational thinking vanish in a flash. And you start standing like some monster and cry like shit. Haha. I cry so much, I wonder why. )= So I remember that I said if I cry, Im going to ban myself from something yeah? Definitely not from laughing, acting monsterous or what.. I'll ban myself from crying. (: For how long I dont know. Haha. So, results reflection. English- I told Mr Lim about all the nightmares of him. And he was scared of me. Haha. But I dont know why, I scored for the compo which I had no confidence in! And I failed my compre. )= Alot of us failed that part I think but we are still wondering why we felt that the compre was easy. Haha. 100% pass of E2. (::::: Our MSG improved too. These are the only 2 things Im happy about. Haha. A Maths- Disappointed in a sense. Like if I had spent more time on geometry. But the thing that troubles me most is that Mr Aw seems disappointed with us. I see his face like so )= like that. Mr Aw, next year we'd do better! (: E Maths- Abit disappointed cause I could score higher if I got time to do graph. But fact is fact, I didnt have the time and this is the result that is my result. No if-onlys. Physics- Usual result lar. Never fail can liao. (: Geography- Congrats Juv! (: I think my marks got pulled down by SE but nevermind. I didnt study quite a few important chapters so I guess my marks were an allowance to me. 4 more subjects to go. I want to make sure my promises hold to account because I feel that all these while, I've tried to enforce some stuffs to myself and I failed to do so lar. All those I-must-hand-it-to-the-Lord things and dont-compare things. So, I must do what I say! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So all those were sad and happy stuffs about results. Whatever. Haha. Today had the damn etiquette course. Like wow, we pay for things that are chickens-also-know thing. Ok, except for the cultery part and how to wear blazer. Why so ma fan one. Walk also care, sit also care. Monster. And our monsterous teacher was so stuck up lar. Anything. The conversation course was like quite sian too lar. Then we went to breeks to have our meal and it was quite fun lar. We were damn noisy there. And the desert was cool, as in the way they placed it with the chocolate syrup. Juv got a star on hers. Damn nice. Haha. And the food was so difficult to cut. I think I was eating 'minced meat' all the way. Priscilla was so lucky to have a insect that looked like mosquito invading her food. Haha. Sorta a class gathering to some of us. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home