Saturday, October 14, 2006

CELL DINNER! (:

Today was a great day lar. Went for church and like any other time, had this fire in me that spurs me on to going church and Im worried that this fire will extinguish like what happened in the past. So yeah, Im going to pray hard. (: Worship and word was great! Faith helped me alot in straightening my thoughts and she offered alot of help too. And no matter what, Im going to run after God and not turn back to others' ways. After that, the cell went to makan and celebrated Wanhui's and Aaron's birthday. (: Few of us went to 'ATM' and bought cake for them. They cut the cake like wedding like that. Haha. Then we had this 'zhong ji mi ma' for the losers to eat the rest of the cakes. So thanks to Ivan's suggestion of going clockwise in the guessing, I was the last person of the chain and I kenna the number. Haha. And they kept laughing at me for the way I eat?! Haha. Very fun lar. And we keep suaning each other. (: Really feel that God has blessed me with alot of things. Such as having such an on-going and enthusiastic-for-God cell. (: And I realised that our cell loves to take pics. Haha. We took pics of our ez-link cards, our feets (cause our cell is called beautiful feet) etc. Haha. And some of them adopted the monster quote lar. Lol. Cant wait for cell bonding next week! (:

*Lord, please teach me how to forgive her. And Lord, I pray for her salvation.

Random stuffs.
1) Im not ready to go for mission trip yet.
2) I should not..
3) I should read more of the Word of God so that I may be ready to raise the Shield of Faith and use the Sword of Spirit to attack and defend the arrows of the devil.
4) The Lord's word spoken to us must be consistent with His word.
5) I cant go for youth camp! )= All because of THIMUN! RAH! Ok, since this is so, I shall enjoy the whole THIMUN conference. As if I can enjoy when Im so scared about all the lobbying and stuff. God, please be with me and stay close to me. Help! Im such an anti-social and you want me to go up to some stranger/foreigner and discuss about stuffs all alone?! Nevermind! I can do in in God's strength. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home