Monday, October 09, 2006

I dont show how I feel. Yeah, I used to think that I was very open about my feelings. But in this case.. I just want to keep it to myself. Because I dont wish to say anything that'd hurt any of us, I dont wish to say something I'll regret or realise it was wrong after I said that. Maybe time is the only thing that I need now: to think, to seek, to solve.
Yeah. Like what Joe said, belief-> attitude-> action-> result
My belief is right, my attitude is wavering, I dont dare take any action. The result is just waiting and more committing into it. Is that right of me? Aint I being selfish? Maybe I should just learn to not let my feelings control me, but to do what I should do. But why, why do I soften my heart everytime i try to make an end to things? Lord, please strengthen me. I dont want to make a mistake that will impact negatively in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home