Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tomorrow's SS and A maths paper! (: 2 more subject books to throw back into the locker. That's what Im looking forward to. Haha. I seriously hope I'd have enough time to finish SS paper. There's like so much to do and my brain has to think fast? And I want to improve on it badly cause' I did badly for my Combined Hum for MYE. Suddenly just have the confidence that I'd be able to catch up the pace. I'd be able to survive through EOY. Yeah. Haha. (:
Anyway, I spent most of my time in class doing those past year papers lar. Esp A maths. The whole class seemed to be either sleeping/ A-maths-ing / wandering around like some lost spirit. Nevertheless, I just hope that the whole class will be able to promote to Sec4 as a class. There's something more meaningful to hope for than hoping for high marks.

*I know I'm at a lost cause. Just tell me what I should be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home