Friday, September 29, 2006

English III

I fell, I stand. I fell again, I stand again. I fell again and again. I stand again and again.
And so, this is English Part III post. Not bad. I didnt know there was so many things to talk about it. Well, English is the only subject I dare say I'm interested in and this time I had many mental attacks during Paper I. I remember restarting my compo two times before I finally gave up and did situational writing. All my points were in a mess and I had 40 mins left for my compo. I tried writing and almost gave up. Just felt that I couldnt do a decent compo and so I wanted to just hand it the blank piece of paper with my Part II. But I managed to stone and was left with one sentence to end my compo. It wasnt my best but it was the one that I put in my utmost effort to make it as good as I could. (: Paper II was weird because it was full of 1 mark questions. So I kept worrying if I wrote too much, ending up with excess denies. It was alright but I know that the most I can get for my vocab was 2/5. Summary was a little crappy cause' I kept overshooting the limited no. of words. Can pass but don't know whether can score well. I know that I didnt fall because if I did, I wouldn't have been able to get so far. I'm going to conquer exam breakdowns. Im not going to let all I've studied go to waste just because of some mental barrier. That'd be foolish.

*Rescue me.

*I dont know why you guys are so bothered by that and keep asking others for comments. It may not be directed at me but it does make me feel bad. Is it so wrong to be praised once in a while? He did urge us to praise others too right? Ok, Im at a lost. Just say Im opinionated or something. Say Im not in your shoes so I dont know how you guys feel. So, tell me, do you know how I feel?

*Is this what the world is supposed to be? You grow up and you turn yourself away from those people you know, you are close to. Like there is just this need for office politics, this need for everyone to backstab each other till no man is standing. And this need to know you can trust no one but yourself. Why can we just share trust between all and let this lifetime be a "everyone lived happily ever after" thing?

Mind flooded with so many thoughts. It's just gonna break down anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home