Thursday, September 28, 2006

English II

English is like one day away! ONE day! Haha. Or rather a few hours. Well, today had some minor mental attacks from CA marks. My sciences are like borderline marks and well.. I just hope I will do BETTER for my SA so that my CA marks can't pull me down. Some of us are having a bad feeling about English paper but I ask of the Lord to clear my cloud of doubts and just do my best. (: I've constructed this checklist of chapters to study for all subjects and I'm determined to study until all are ticked. No longer trying, but determined to do it. (:

* There were many times when I could just see darkness. But when He came, light overcomes darkness and the darkness dissipates. Thank You Lord for all You've done. Without You, I would just be nothing.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home