Wednesday, September 27, 2006

English

Yeah, English paper is coming. Like how intriguing is that. I bet I've been telling Huichin everyday this: "English paper is on THIS Friday! Can you imagine that? THIS!" except for today, whereby I changed the version to "English paper is TWO days away. Can you imagine that? TWO!" I just don't know why. I used to take English paper as the paper whereby I can study for the fun of it. But now? I'm just totally worried about it. Maybe because of lack of self-confidence. But I tried boosting my self confidence by self-praising for little correct answers because I knew if I continue demoralising myself, I'd just take things like the end of the world. Haha. Overall, I just hope I can do well and stop comparing lar. Like some of my friends told me, "One can never be at the top forever." and Perfection is nothing. Improvement is something." and stuffs like that. I've been trying to tell myself these sentences over and over again, hoping I will just stop harbouring the thought of being first anymore. I just want to do my best, not to get the best.

*Lord, draw me nearer to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home