Monday, October 09, 2006

Today's geog was ok lar. Just that there were so many stuffs to take and blah. The structured.. Im only confident about my 3rd qn. The other two.. Bullshit. I'll be glad if the teacher wont mark and vomit blood all over the paper. But overall, I did quite ok as I expect. What else can I expect of myself if I hadnt been studying finish for 3 papers? And not practicing much for my two maths paper? Yeah, I dont know why I just love to torture myself for reading each chapter two times, and still thinking I haven study, wasting all the time that i really never study for so many chapters. But still, it was God's mercy that I hanged on and did fairly well, I hope. But Im quite sure that i'd be getting all the 60 something and below. How am i going to go through all the mental torture? Is this what education is suppose to do to us? Making something that can be quite enjoyable to a mind-draining thing. I would love to have a 30 years education rather than squeezing all this stuffs into my brain in 15 years. Thankyouverymuch.

*I HAVE SO MANY I-DONT-KNOWS TO SCREAM OUT.

*I cant blame anyone for all these mental and spiritual 'confusions'. I was just too busy deluding myself to notice that they weren't confusions. I thought through but I didnt accept them as facts. Simple as that, but difficult to carry out.

*Lord, I tried. I pray for strength for this weak mind, for wisdom to understand why and for the father of lies to just stop corrupting this mind. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home