Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I just typed one whole chunk of crap and deleted it. Haha. Cause I felt it was not good to stay stagnant in this stress-me-out zone. So I've decided to clarify some points to myself.
To myself.
1) You know that you didnt do your best but you TRIED to do your best.
2) Your time management sucks.
3) There's something wrong with your hand lar. (I did my SS paper and I couldnt control what I write. I wanted to write the word 'redrawn' and I kept writing 'redrawwwn' or something like that. I hope the invigilator understands my handwriting. Hopefully.)
4) You said that you're handing all your fears to God, but you didnt. You worried.
5) You ought to stop expecting so much of yourself. You have been battling this struggle of I-am-a-mad-person-who-wants-full-marks for so long. When are you going to end it? Im so tired of all your whining.
From myself.
Man, I must be mad. Some schizophrenic case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home