Friday, October 06, 2006

Talk about today's papers. Horrible. Ever since the Amaths paper, I've continued to not attempting all questions. Im like angry with myself lar. Just so not used to going for exam w/o studying finish, breaking down during exams, chionging through the paper and really totally dont know how to do a qn. Why is it so different from the MYE period? Is it going to stay like this, even during O levels? I am really determined not to make room for regret for my prelims and O levels. Sorry for being so far-sighted.
Anyway, I only managed to sleep for two hours, which was good, compared to some other people who totally didnt sleep lar. Physics had some difficult qn and i anyhow use any kind of eqn that i think is related to what im supposed to find. I totally dont know how to find those heat capacity shit. Ok, just c6 and I will be happy. History.. I think I will improve compared to MYE. Cause i finally understood the whole structure for sbq. Yeah. I just feel so not used to not bothering about exams anymore. I just go through this cycle of studying all I can, trying my best to finish the whole paper like some zombified mama. Maybe cause there's no more hopes on my results. I dont even have those "I-might-top-this" feelings anymore since June lar. Maybe it's good. Cause everytime when my confidence is high, my results is otherwise. Haha. Low confidence, high marks. Not bad.
*Lord, thank You for going through all these with me. Without You, I would have just give up and stare in the blank space. But You motivated me to finish the paper with all I can. Thank You for being the purpose of my life! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home