Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Everyday I wake up, I just seem to have fallen into another nightmare. Today's nightmare was a little different. It was that I lost 8 marks for a stupid graph because I didnt have enough time. Invigilator went "4 more minutes" and I just fastened the 1/10000 filled graph and handed it in. If the teacher didnt see the few words, he might have thought I just handed in a plain graph paper. Wasted. I should have returned it to cher' so that some other people can make better use of it. Can I just blame that stupid 2-angles-same-answer question?! I kept checking that qn cause it was like.. Totally weird lar. And I redo my first graph qn's table because I wrote at the back. Shouldnt have bothered to transfer it to the front. So I guess my time management does suck alot. )= But nevermind. God knows that I tried my best. This is probably the first exam period that I used up most of my mental strength. It's a challenge, to be mind-drained and still hanging on. Without You Lord, what would I have been? And they said that we'd get back all the papers on 19th. I hope I will be sick. They can try fedex-ing it home. I'd just deny the bundle of red-marked papers. I'll try not to eat eggs too. Just in case.

Eph 6:12 says it all. Where our struggles come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home