Wednesday, October 11, 2006

YES! End of exams! The mental battle is over. But like Juv said, feels kinda lost yeah. I mean like the first thing to do once we get home is just open the damn textbook and readreadread. But now.. Just like got nth to do like that. Nevermind. Gonna kill time watching tv, sleeping, going out, going church. (: Yeah, and there's this challenge waiting ahead of me. To remove some mental barrier and yeah, Im free. Yeah, I wish it was as easy as I said.
I have already imagined the whole thing when we're going to get back our results. And I'll try my mighty best to keep a smile on my face and be thankful for my results. /= That's the most difficult thing to do.

*Lord, thank You for walking the whole way through with me. When I felt lost, You appeared. When I'm on the verge of giving up, You gave me strength to keep back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home