Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Excerpt of me and jas' conver. If your hanyupinyin is bad, I suggest you not to read. And for better visual aid, I changed the nick to our name.

Me: looma tries to put on a smile on that day (results day)
Jas: r u alright? muz b drinking too much green tea. u're drunk
Me: wo mei zui....
Me: xiang gong wo men hai mei he jia pei jiu
Me: mei zui mei zui...
Me: ah! xiang gong! ni zai zuo shen me? ni zhe me tuo le wo de yi fu?
Jas: ni zui le
Me: wo zi dao ni hen zao ji, dan ye bu nen ze yang ma!
Me: xiang gong bie tuo le!
Jas: ni de figure na me bad,wo den bu yao leh
Me: *tuo-ing own's clothes
Me: aww. kinda sexy yeah
Me: tell you what. im posting this conver on my blog
Me: show the world how cute and sexy and disgusting we are
Jas: no dun. niang zi bu yao ah
Me: yao ma yao ma
Jas: bu yao. u put i xiu le ni. put u into zhu long. throw into the sea
Me: wo bu guan. wo yao gei da jia can wo men duo en ai
Jas: no way man. wo bu ai ni ah. wo ai huang shang
Jas: wo dui ni onli one nite stand
Me: aww. yi ye zhan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home