Thursday, October 12, 2006

"Du hou gan" for EOY papers (according to the papers sequence)
English: Could have done way better for compo. Compre was ok, except for vocab.
Social Studies: Should have spent lesser time doing SBQ. SEQ managed to chiong through. (:
A Maths: If I bothered to study more of geometry, I wouldnt have had the Qn12's marks flown away.
Chinese: Totally no comments. I dont know how well or how bad I did. But I tried my best. (:
History: Same as SS. But dont think I'd improve.
Physics: Should be quite ok. Even though I dont know how to do the vector qn. Maybe only ok for my MCQs.
Geography: Quite ok. Only my volcanoe qn got problem. And the monsoon and the tropical forest qn. )= But Geog is my only hope lar.
Emaths: Graph, graph, graph. )= And the sin, cos, tan qns. The rest ok.
Chemistry: MCQs ok. Section B dont know. Anyhow get anyhow marks, I guess.

I dont even bother to talk about the marks Im aiming for. Its depressing. And I dreamt that Mr Lim pointed accusingly at me for my English results. Am so scared lar. First was the 60 marks dream and now.. Maybe I should just avoid him whenever I can. So stressed up when I see him. )=

*Lord, I want to hand it all to You. I dont want to worry anymore. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home