Friday, October 13, 2006

"So no one can become my disciple without giving up everything for me" (Luke14:33, NLT)

It sounds like a deadly commitment however there's something to ponder on. Jesus did so much for us, so is it too much to ask that we give up a little in return? I used to think being a christian was just as easy as ABC but now there is this need to be clear that if you want to follow Him, you gonna give up everything for Him. He's not rejecting us or what, but urging us to count the cost. I know that right now I cant possibly give up all the worldly things overnight, but I want to work towards that. Towards a purpose of being my utmost for His highest. (:

Today went to beach with Jas, Cher, Jy, Hz and Eugene. Kinda fun. Beats nothing than to stay at home and totally rot. I've started on playing Diablo II again! Haha. Think it'd just be some short-term kill-time thing. After this short holiday dont really have much time for play in Nov/Dec holidays. ): THIMUN stuffs, SYF, E maths competition and probably some revision to freshen up. Seems like time is passing so fast! Like imagine, EOY has just passed! And later in a flash, O-levels is coming. ): RAH! Some of us ever tried to wonder what life will be like after graduation from Secondary school. Like we might not get in contact anymore (I HOPE NOT!), some might be going overseas and stuff. We kept talking about our aspirations today and I really felt they knew what they were doing. For me, Im unsure about my 10000 ambitions but I wont fear, cause I know my Lord will guide me on. (: And maybe my ideal future would be getting scholarship and going overseas study? Haha. I dont know. Just want a life that's different. It might take up some courage to do so but.. I know what I want: challenges. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home