Monday, October 16, 2006

I think Im a pro. I never fail to blog once a day. This is the first blog that I get so addicted to. Haha. Wonder if it'd last. Anyway, just 2 more days to school. And all of a sudden dont really feel like going to school anymore. Due to few reasons.
1) Results. The adrenaline in me might get too strong and I'll die of heart attack before seeing the results. Or after the results. In any way, my life is at risk on results day. Haha. Im just exaggerating.
2) .....
3) I get to sleep anytime I want at home. Haha!
4) Stress. )=
The only thing I look forward to sch is probably after-school-lunch. )=

Anyway, congrats to JM for her repainting room project. Haha. She used my paint to paint her name. Im so honoured. Haha!

Ok, so yesterday I wasnt bored to death because went dinner with Sam. Talked alot about results. Ok, maybe Im the one who kept talking about it. It's just so much intacted to my mind lar. )= Went to kovan's swing and we played blind mice, with 2 ppl only! So amazing lar. Anyway, it wasnt the first time we did that so no surprise. Haha. And most importantly is that it's fun. Except that I keep banging into things. Haha. Monster. Then we went to take 113 whole round to KPT until we were about to barf (vomit). Haha. Played the seesaw. Like those kind that is so bouncy that you can fly up and down to the seat with a thud. And we saw adriano! I thought it was my eyes playing tricks. Haha. Then this girl w him said to him, " You let people see your ugly side." Haha. You mean he has a handsome side?! Oh no, mocking. That's bad.

* Just getting more and more distant.

* You're my friend, You're my Father, for all time. Nothing can keep us apart. You're the Lover of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home