Thursday, October 19, 2006

Results were all out today. I guess I felt better after getting my other results cause they were pretty well. (: Esp my chinese. I really didnt expect it lar. And I want to use this holiday to improve on my Chinese. Also, my Combined Hums has improved alot and I felt that my hardwork in understanding how to attempt SBQ and SE questions really paid off. Cause I wrote a few essays for cher' to comment. Heard that report book day is on 26th. Kinda worried yeah. /=
So enough of results, time for those extra activities to take place. THIMUN. Quite stressed up cause of inexperience and slackness. But as we work, we learn, I guess. All of us never went for it before so think we can confront our fears together. SYF. Practices taking place on December and I totally love preparing for SYF. Instructor aims for Gold, hope we can get it. (:
So I feel that the post-exam activities are quite gay lar. Why dont they just let us stay in school and do what we want or even better, dont come to school.
Im so tired of facing this problem. I wish someone can take it away for me. Im not in the mood to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home