Monday, October 23, 2006

I've the be-more-Christlike goal but I just cant seem to do it. I dont really like some stuffs about this friend of mine so I showed not much tolerance in some things. Part of me was telling me "Jesus is slow to anger, why aint you the same" and another part says "Just show your anger for a while. Afterall you cant stand it already." So I listened to part 2 lar. )= Lord, I feel like Im in despair. In church, Im like the nice girl who doesnt bite but in school, I've just totally become someone so not what I want to be. )=
And I wish that those internal conflicts in my class will end. You know, we dont have much time left so why dont you guys just make some peace. Why are things so unlike the first sems? When everyone just MIX around anywhere and neutral about everyone? I guess as we get to know each other more, the crowd divides and all. /=
I want to try hard not to gossip and judge people. I remember the Bible saying something about our words are very powerful and it's up to us whether to use it wisely or not. Out of your mouth can be praises and encouragements for people around to make their day better. And out of your mouth can also come words of hurt that follows with them throughout their lives. So I really want to the gift of speech wisely and put on a smile on everyone. (: And the thing about judging, I shouldnt judge people when Im like the same. And the best judge is God for He is perfect. Ok, the early parts of my post contradict with this paragraph but really, I hope to do what I've just mentioned. To speak it out and carry it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home