Sunday, October 22, 2006

CELL BONDING! (:

Friday
Sch really boring lar. Have enough of the papers still want us to check papers. The whole class was like zombified cause alot of people didnt come. I went to sch just for thimun meeting then in the end meeting cancelled. so i was like holding the stack of research that i did painstakingly until lack of sleep and sfdgrhdfghj to janice they all. Haha. Then we went for some survey and the civil defence programme. So now you know why many didnt come for sch. Half way through, Mr Lim came in and I heard some stuffs about compre paper so I was like thinking "Dont tell me it's marking got problem! (: " Then it really was lar. Haha. I feel so thickskin lar. Vying for extra marks so I asked alot. To juvenal: Dont worry. Thanks to my thickskin-ness I think you'd get extra marks. (:

Sat & Sun
CELL BONDING WAS fjighuswighegh GREAT! (: Really thanks to our three great cell leaders! (:
Sat went to buy present for the angel and mortal game then Wanhui did follow-up w/ Soph and me. We talked about meaning of salvation and assurances. Really think follow-up will benefit me cause it can definitely strengthen my foundation in God. (: Then we went up for worship and Word. Boonyeow talked about victory in Christ. And I felt it related to me alot. (Ever since I came back to church, the Word seemed to be answering many questions of mine. And I feel so blessed. (: ) We shouldnt feel like losers but victors in Christ or His death on the cross would be such a waste. He died on the cross so that we may have authority over the devil, and not the devil over us. So I thought about the nightmares I've been having and how fearful I am every night. It was like my mentality was "Oh no. Sure will have nightmare one." So I shouldnt like be "expecting" for the nightmare but pray for protection and have the faith that God will answer my prayer. After service, we went for dinner and had ice-breakers. We broke up into two groups and one of the activities was to wrap one of our members up like mummies using newspapers. Ours was Joshua and after wrapping him, Wanhui used the masking tape and turn it round him lar. Haha. Poor thing. Then the leaders gave us two Bible verses and we were supposed to tear words from the newspaper to form the verses. Clari's group won overall in the ice-breakers. (: Then we had reflections and talked about how we've grown spiritually and how the cell has grown. I agree with Smarties that we dont really encourage each other enough so I guess Im going to work on that. And Joe made an evaluation form on our cell relationship and this created an awareness in me that I should really learn to be more concern for the cell members. (: Joe prepared papers with each of our names and we were supposed to pass around and write each other's qualities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of my qualities:
Honest, straightforward, truthful, real, contagious laughter, cheerful, lively, potential joker, crazy, humble, straight-to-the-point, teachable, great encourager, dares to ask, thoughtful, brainy, kind, funny, nice voice, easy to get along, nice to meet you. (HAHA!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
But actually I dont really think Im humble lor. I can be proud about my results one leh. For this exam I have no results to be proud of except that my SS and Chi improved and my Chem surprisingly still quite good. Oh no, back to talking about results. Haha. So people, dont think Im nice. (:
So maybe I should work hard to be humble. (: Anyway, we had worship and abit weird lar. Maybe cause I not used to holding paper worship. Haha. Then we ate supper and I think I ate like one box of fried rice and half-box of beehoon. Ok, it's weird to call em in box. Haha. And Wanhui keep running in and out of the pantry because she scared she laugh and *spish* all her food out of her mouth. Haha. And I did *spish* my food accidentally on Clari. Hope she wont see this post cause I dont think she knows. Haha! Played blind mice at around 2 or 3am and it's not the same as those playground one. Is pitch black and we are confined to a small space to play. Then the blind mice is blindfolded and they hang a torch around his/her neck. And cause I was lucky and didnt get caught, they sabo me by dragging me there or going beside me and clap to lead the catcher. )= Haha! So fun lar. Until the last game I kenna caught then I was like suspecting that all of em not over there. Haha. In the end I bump into one of em and they tell me actually three ppl playing w me only! Monsters! Haha. Slept at about 5 or so then woke up at 8. Vacuumed the place then did QT. Went for main service and something miraculous happened. Worship was great and Word was a reminder to us time is short. I guess I should really buck up, find all the energy back and do what pleases God. Really hope to be able to achieve the cell's goals and grow deeper in God's love.

*Sometimes I just really dont know what Im doing. Lord, I will learn to hand this problem to You too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home