Saturday, October 28, 2006

Choir

Today had choir early in the morning. Sometimes really dont have the motivation to go there cause damn tired and all. But mr liew never fails to keep me awake during choir. Dudley came! (: And at first I was pretty worried that none of the guys I call would go. Haha. Credited to Charis too. And Yuwei invited Waihong to go too, I heard. It's great that the girls are contributing to Choir's improvement. (: And I think that yeah, the Choir's mindset is impt and Im going to try to stop my pon-tang thoughts.
Didnt go church today. Feel so guilty lar. Cause I was very tired due to my irresponsibility of staying up late. )= And I felt so worried that not going one time will cause me to backslide from church. Lord, I bring all these 'unhealthy' thoughts to You. Help me to stop thinking about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home