Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rah. Been facing some crap problems w Blogger recently and deleted all the images I uploaded. Then joyce tell me to change to Beta. So well, dont really know why the meaningless need to make two different versions when they are so alike in many ways. Wish myself happy blogging. Haha. Sorry Im feeling monsterous now.
Anyway, today went to church and the speaker talked about seeking God at work. God's presence is evidental in the success, favor and blessings that He has given us. Doing secular work with purpose to please God makes its accomplishment meaningful too. I think this related alot to my exams this time. In the past, it was just study and pray before papers. Now, God is at work all the time. (: I used to take blessings from Him superficially but now looking back, God has really blessed me so much.

*Rahhh. I tried to too. But I couldnt. Shitfaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home