Monday, October 30, 2006

Got back report book today. Haha. Instead of talking about the results, Im going to talk about the comments! (:

Sec1
-Looyee is a very helpful and hardworking Prefect who shows interest in learning. Keep up the positive work attitude.
-Looyee is a hardworking and conscentious student who takes pride in her work. She is a responsible English representative and is capable of excelling in her studies. (I didnt do well in sec1 so I guess she wrote that. Haha. You know teachers like to lie to boost your self-confidence.)
Sec2
-Looyee is a hardworking and quiet girl. She also takes pride in her work. (Quiet. (: Thankyou.)
-Looyee demonstrates strong personal effectiveness and shows pride in her duties as the school prefect. She is a hardworking student who has achieved above average results, She displayed positive attitude towards school work and shows maturity in managing studies and as a school prefect. (That's because I dont do my duties well so I can 'manage'. Haha. )
Sec3
-Looyee has been a reliable and repsonsible student. She is always helpful to her peers and teachers. A conscientious student who is capable of achieving good results.
-Looyee is a lively and responsive student. She always seizes opportunities to develop her potential through continual learning. A self-disciplined student who requires minimum supervision and always completes given tasks effectively. She is also gracious and does not hesitate to help her friends. ( GRACIOUS! HAHA! And I dont agree that Im self-disciplined.)

Im so happy. I've gotten A2 for my LEAPS. Haha. No longer need to improve on it. (:

So erm well, today was really boring. Had the mama Chinese course and the cher' actually told us to do compo when we're already in holiday mood. If she made me write English compo I wouldnt grumble. So yeah, the teachers are making me tired of Chinese. But it's still for my own good yeah? Monsterrr. I hope I can get an A for Chinese 'O's then I dont have to retake another one. Been talking with peers about 'O's. Seems like time is just passing so fast. Feels like PSLE was just one year before. Haha. And maybe tomorrow will be 'A' levels. Haha. Erm, one thing to keep in my mind: really really stop comparing. So fed up with myself. )=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home