Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So much for photos. Well, today had school and I think Im getting more and more tired no matter how much I sleep. Maybe I shouldnt sleep then there'd be adverse effect. Dad and mum saw my report book and just say it's ok. I mean like.. they didnt praise me for anything. After slogging my whole life studying like some psychotic monster. )= Nvm. Im used to it anyway. I guess they do know that I worked hard, in a way. And well, had thimun after that and Mr Lim gave us our certs for the previous debate. Got the sense of pride. Haha. I've never dreamed of having a chance to debate at all. And the opportunity had come its way by itself. Raised my morale and so I think I wanna join the upcoming debate, that is if Mr Lim wants me to. Haha.

*Alot of blessings, alot of sorrows, alot of everything that I just wanna give thanks to the Lord.
*to JM: will keep you in prayer. rock on girl and never give up. stay strong in God's strength. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home